Integrative Health Studies
Pitzer College (2009-2013)
Raw Food & Shamanism (Costa Rica Study Abroad)
Ayurveda, Meditation, Farming, Yoga (India Study Abroad)
Maps of UCLA (2013)
Deer Park Monestary (2016 - current)
Awakened Heart, Embodied Mind Yoga
Street Yoga (2013)
Herb Pharm (2013)
Rehmannia - Chinese Medicine (2014)
Fruits to the Roots (2014-2015)
Dr. Jayagopal (2015)
American University of Complimentary Medicine (2014-2015)
Basic Western sciences
Southern california university of health sciences (2016-2017)
Hello there! Welcome. I am so glad we found one another.
Once upon a time I was
And then I found plant medicine. Plant medicine changed my life. It fostered my communion with mother earth and the ability to meditate with and intuitively understand plants. I fell in love. I learned that plants can be the wisest of teachers and dearest of friends.
A bit further down the the line I discovered Ayurveda. Within weeks my stomach pain subsided, my foggy thinking diminished, and I felt alive, present, and balanced unlike ever before.
and Free of Pain
Today I practice as a natural medicine practitioner. I have studied herbalism, nutrition, exercise, body therapies, lifestyle, positive psychology, meditation, and yoga to help you feel like the best version of yourself.
I have learned these modalities traveling the world to over forty countries, where I studied countless techniques for healing body, mind, and spirit.
These techniques include
- Western and Ayurvedic Herbalism
- Raw vegan prep, juicing, and Ayurvedic cooking
- Ayurvedic and Western nutrition
- Shambahla, Zen, and Vipasana meditation
- Vinyasa yoga
- Panchakarma cleansing therapies
- Sacred Shamanic plant ceremonies
- Energy healing
- Ecstatic dance
- Biodynamic farming
- Deep ecology environmentalism
- House building with adobe and bamboo
- Non violent communication
- Conflict meditation
Today I work
- One-on-one with clients on health goals.
- Leading yoga and meditation classes.
- Guiding workshops on natural medicine modalities.
- Selling cold brewed organic herbal teas.
I am passionate about growth and aim to make your body, mind, soul, community, and environment a little happier and healthier.
I look forward to sharing my knowledge with you.